2010年7月24日 星期六

Cocktail Rings are not only for cocktails❤

I really like big rings, i think it adds characters and draws attentions away from your fingers. As a matter of fact, I don't really have those girly slender, thin fingers. Mine are pretty big and kindda "man-ly". I enjoy putting on some really fancy rings, adding feminine to my "man-ly" fingers.

Like the above ring, I bought it from F21 when i was in Seoul. It fits with 2 fingers together. When I was wearing it, my friend do ask me whether it bothers me, but i really don't see how it bothers me. I don't see what things u need to handle with 2 fingers separated moving ( unless u are an alien :P)

This ring goes with different outfits, as it mainly compiles of black, white and gold color. I really like the elegant and chic look it brings :]

Until next blog,
xoxo

2 則留言:

  1. cute

    cute blog! I'm a new follower. Would love for you to check out mine too (and follow if you like it) !

    www.the-blisslist.com

    回覆刪除