2010年8月5日 星期四

Queen of Hearts ♥

I came across this pair of earrings.It looks familiar to me at the shop but i just couldn't think of what it is. And then I thought to myself for quite a while....




Still remember this face?



She is The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland ( by Tim Burton) !



Maybe the movie one is not quite what you feel but the cartoon version should definitely is!




Just look at the color of the Queen's clothes. It got red,black and white on the outside; yellow and black on the inside.


The outside is pretty poker-ish (why not? her guards are pokers, remember?)

I also like how it looks when I put it on, the line of hearts simply dangles down like a chandelier ( ok maybe not as gorgeous as that, but u get what i mean LOL)
The Red Queen would wear this pair of earrings, wouldn't she?
or is it too small for her huge heart shape head ?
Until next post,
xoxo


1 則留言: