2011年11月14日 星期一

Got it Right ;]


Hi lovelies,


I went to a charity funfair last week, grabbed a few pieces of Monet jewelleries in one of the booths at a very affordable price.
Usually I prefer acessories in either silver , bronze or dirty gold, cause usually acessories pieces that i got from HnM, Primark and F21 won't last long (YESS! They are very affordable and great for different styles ;] ). For the "gold" would actually fade or easily scratched off, sometimes it would even stain my fingers :[
For the pieces I chose, it is written on the tag that they were 14k gold, which i think would make the pieces last longer somehow (hopefully). The first impression when i tried the ring on is that WOW the material is real sturdy! Though it's just a simple piece, I kind of adore how clean and antique looking it is.

The earrings are lovely too! The ones on the left are studs and clip-on on the right.
I really adore the pair on the right, with the dangling gold part. I didn't realise they are clip-ons untill i got home. But hey, it's really cute. I've actually tried them on, the clips don't really hurt my ears :] (I would still wear them even if they do! LOL) the only thing i am worried about is losing them, cause they are not really secured on your ears like studs. But I guess somehowthe clip-on part would add some more "antique" feelings to it ;] LIKE!
Hope you guys like this little sharing,
Untill next time ;]

xoxo

沒有留言:

張貼留言